Friday, November 13, 2009

For Credit: Thesis Statements (last chance to post for Week 12)

Please feel free to post here with any questions, comments, reflections, or confusion about the thesis workshop today or the challenge of crafting thesis statements generally.

Deadline: Saturday (11/14), midnight.

1 comment:

Brian Radzevich said...

Going into Friday’s class, I have to admit, that I had some reservations about sharing my work with fellow students. However, once class concluded, I felt my thoughts on the situation had completely changed. I found the workshop to be very helpful and insightful. Not only was it interesting to get another perspective on my thesis, but it was also interesting to see how others construct a thesis, and ultimately how their thesis view compares to my own. I believe that sometimes we think that our ideas are infallible, and I think that participating in these kinds of workshops makes us realize that we can do better.