The reading for Wednesday was originally assigned for Monday, but I've switched things around a bit to accommodate the strike. For Wednesday
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
The Plan for Wednesday...
UPDATE: it looks like we'll be back in our usual classroom tomorrow (Wednesday).
The GEO and UIUC administration will be negotiating again tomorrow. If those negotiations go well, the strike may end and we'll be back in the classroom on Wednesday. If not, we will be online again (and please let me know your thoughts on the online format in the post I made on the issue below). I will send out an e-mail to the class as soon as I know anything, but you would be well advised to follow the issue on your own. The GEO fan page on Facebook seems to have the most timely information, but other news outlets (the DI, the News-Gazette) are tracking this story pretty closely. If you hear that the strike has been called off, be assured that class will be meeting in the usual place at the usual time on Wednesday.
The reading for Wednesday was originally assigned for Monday, but I've switched things around a bit to accommodate the strike. For Wednesday(whether online or back to normal), please read Richard Steele's Spectator No. 11 (Longman 2479 - 2481).
The reading for Wednesday was originally assigned for Monday, but I've switched things around a bit to accommodate the strike. For Wednesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment